To understand what vietnam software outsourcing company is, you just imagine it’s like paying someone to do things for you that you do not have the time or human resource to do, but still make sure the work is done. Accurate progress in terms of both time and quality.
- Outsourcing : What is good, What is bad?
- What are Tips for successful Outsourcing Project?
- Why Vietnam Become Potential ITO Market?
|Vietnam software outsourcing|
- Partial outsourcing means the customer only assigns an it outsourcing company a certain stage, paying them to complete that part for them.
- Total Outsourcing: Customers will complete the entire project, or require the outsourcing company to complete the telephony application, then hand over to them at cost, deadline, quality requirements. contract agreed.
- Testing / QA: Customers may have completed a phone or web application, some software, but they want to ask another company to help them check that software or application, and discover the technical error to timely processing.
- Fix bug
How much does it cost to create an application or software?
How Software outsourcing has developed in Vietnam now?
It can be said, the software development services industry in recent years is growing rapidly in Vietnam. Many outsourcing companies have sprung up, and open their vision to global outsourcing market.. Savvycom, for example, has been a small company since its inception with a few key members. Gradually, they have grown their team, moving towards to competing and potential markets, to become a top 25 leading outsourcing companies, honored by Clutch in 2017.